Help us get rid of ads and support our Ventrillo!
Donations made to the above PayPal account are not received by GuildPortal.com, and are solely for the site administrator who configured this content.
World of Warcraft Guild News
World of Warcraft Guild News
Guild news could not be retrieved for your guild from Blizzard. Site admin(s), please ensure that your guild name is spelled exactly the same as it is in-game, and that you have the correct server selected. You can change your guild name and server in the Control Panel.
Other Guild News
Cataclysm Preparations - PLEASE READ
, Dec 1, 10 1:10 PM.
In preparation for Cataclysm guild achievements, we are asking that you guys help out with the following:
Critters - There are 2 guild achievements for killing critters. One at 50,000 and one at 100,000. I know they are cute, but start slaying them :)
Disenchantables - As you play and get greens to disenchant this week, please hold onto them. Beginning Tuesday, our disenchanters will start collecting items. We must disenchant 100,000 items for an achievement.
Feasts - If you have the necessary meats to make ANY feasts, please make them. Once Cataclysm is live, drop them. We need 5,000 dropped.
Cataclysm Flasks - When possible, please have our guild alchemists create your flasks. We need to make 25,000 of them.
Herbalists - Pick all the flowers you can in Cataclysm. We need to pick 100,000.
Jewelcrafting - Please have our guild JC's cut your gems - superior quality - We need 25,000
Looting - Loot it all! We must loot 100,000 gold :P
Mining - Miners, mine mine mine. Need 25,000
Skinning - Skinners need 250,000 skins :O
Scribes - 25,000 glyphs!
So as you can see, we will be busy bees... For a full list, check out http://www.wowhead.com/achievements=3#0+1+2
, Nov 15, 10 1:06 AM.
Hey y'all! To help fund the guild bank, we will be sponsoring an inner-guild lottery! It's easy to play and even easier to win. Here's what you do:
Contact Komeira in game to buy your tickets. Tickets are 5g each, and you may buy as many as you like.
Wait for your in-game mail with your lotto numbers
On the date of the drawing (check your guild calendar), Komeira will /random <# of tickets> to find a winner
The winning ticket will receive 80% of the ticket sales while the remaining 20% will go to the guild bank!
Once the guild bank has enough, we will purchase a Mechano-hog to raffle off!
The Fall of the Lich King
, Nov 15, 10 12:53 AM.
Congrats Finite! While LK was not our main focus, he went down is a flash! WAY TO GO GUYS!
Congrats to Rationale, Gesser, Clovichop, Solestira, Kampeh, Komeira (and Harvey!), Fleshpeeler, Krel, Skeletore, Nebuchadnezz on the new titles!
, Oct 30, 10 4:04 AM.
Shaman (Elemental/Healing combo)
Bank and Help Requests Added
, Oct 30, 10 4:02 AM.
We have updated the site to include guild bank request and help request tabs! Head over to the members forum for more information on how to use each of these. If you have any questions, please let Mauro or I know!
No shouts have been added yet.
Download Film Full Movie Dragon Ball Evolution Sub Indonesia Berformat Mp4-adds
1/27/2015 4:56 PM
Iesys Comics FULL Version Download.rar
1/25/2015 2:22 PM
Password Top Eleven Platinum Hack
1/24/2015 8:25 AM
Drivermax V 6.3 Crack.rar
12/17/2014 1:16 PM
One Piece Pirate Warriors Pc.rar
9/13/2014 7:09 AM
Ventrilo by TypeFrag.com
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)